We envision our staff as our ambassadors for our company and our delicious food. We are a family business and entrepreneurship runs through our blood straight from Perú.
- Food Truck Managers
- Food Truck Cashiers
- Cashiers at Peruvian Brothers - La Cosecha Latin Market
- Line Cook at Peruvian Brothers - La Cosecha Latin Market
*Flexible Hours Available
Hourly Rates - $12.00- $16.00 + Tips
Food Truck Manager Responsibilities:
• Prepare and stock the food truck for daily sales operations out of our Alexandria, VA catering kitchen.
• Drive and Park an 18 foot P30 Step-van at various locations in downtown D.C., Virginia; Maryland
• Prepares all food items to order, following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
• Maintains prep area in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
• Clean inside of truck on a daily basis and outside on a weekly basis
• Assists in an entire team effort.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Great Customer Service.
• Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving record.
• ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification preferred (not mandatory).
• Ability to multitask and follow directions.
• Participate in a safe, clean, and organized work environment.
• Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds. (English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred).
• Excellent time management skills.
This job operates in a kitchen environment. This role routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, sharp knives, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds.
• Ability to stand during the entire shift - 4 Hours
• Some exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures and humidity.
The PERUVIAN BROTHERS Team:
• Serves great food with great service and a great attitude.
• Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally and with care in a timely manner.
• Conducts themselves (acts and dresses) professionally at all times while setting the standard for all Team Members.
• Represents the country of Perú, the Latino community and local small business owners with dignity and excellence.
To formally apply, please fill out an application below.
Thank you for your interest,
Peruvian Brothers Management