We envision our staff as our ambassadors for our company and our delicious food. We are a family business and entrepreneurship runs through our blood straight from Perú.
- Food Truck Manager
*Flexible Hours Available
Hourly Rates - $12.00- $16.00 + Tips
• Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving record.
• ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification preferred (not mandatory).
• Ability to multitask and follow directions.
• Participate in a safe, clean, and organized work environment.
• Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds. (English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred).
• Excellent time management skills.
This job operates in a kitchen environment. This role routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, sharp knives, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds.
• Ability to stand during the entire shift - 4 Hours
• Some exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures and humidity.
The PERUVIAN BROTHERS Team:
• Serves great food with great service and a great attitude.
• Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally and with care in a timely manner.
• Conducts themselves (acts and dresses) professionally at all times while setting the standard for all Team Members.
• Represents the country of Perú, the Latino community and local small business owners with dignity and excellence.
To formally apply, please fill out an application below.
Thank you for your interest,
Peruvian Brothers Management